Homepage > Residents > Trash & Recycling > Trash Collection

Trash Collection

Trash and Recycling Providers

Allied Waste - 303-286-1200

Altitude Waste Solutions - 303-487-1515

Best Cleaner Disposal - 303-659-3779

Crush Disposal - 720-242-9866

Sam's Hauling (Small Roll-off Containers) - 303-984-7200

Summit Waste & Recycling - 303-500-1422

Total Disposal (Roll-off Service Only) - 303-659-3333

Waste Connections of CO - 303-288-2100

Waste Management of CO - 303-336-3900

Western Disposal (Only Commercial and HOA Service) - (303) 444-2037

Trash removal services and fees will vary.

Compost Providers: 

The City of Westminster does not provide compost collection or services to residents or businesses. Services need to be contracted directly with one of the licensed Trash and Recycling Collectors listed below.

Reuse Service Providers:

  • Ridwell: Divert hard to recycle items from the landfill through reususing and recycling common household materials. 

  • TerraLoop: Looking to divert items with value from the landfill like furniture, vinyl banners, art supplies, plants? Look into TerraLoop, where your business can create profiles using a mobile app where items are listed for pick-up by other businesses. 

Are You A Waste Service Provider?

Private trash collection and recycling providers are required to obtain a Solid Waste/Recycling Collector License from the city. The licensing process allows the provider to operate within the city, but does not constitute any endorsement of the services provided by these companies.  

All licensed private trash collection providers must offer both trash collection and recycling to all customers curbside - services and fees will vary.


If you have a complaint about a trash or recycling collection service provider, contact that provider directly to resolve the issue. You may submit any complaints, in writing, to the attention of the City Clerk's Office. Letters can be mailed to 4800 W. 92nd Ave., Westminster, CO 80031 or sent via email to licensing@westminsterco.gov. All written complaints will be taken into consideration when licenses are up for renewal at the first of each year.